Minggu, 31 Mei 2015

My First Experience on the Airplane

 

     Maybe this article kinda Deso but I don't Care 'coz it was what happened on be before and i just wanted to share with you or maybe you also had experienced like me too lol 

   My first flight is on November 2009 and it's 'coz i worked as Indonesian workers in  OMAN if not 'coz that i will not know how the feel sitting on the airplane 'coz as you all know I'm not rich people, :D 
  

   It'll takes long times if i write down in English so let's Move to Indonesian language :P 

   Jadi sama pengurus Pt kita di antarkan ke Bandara , stlh sampai ada petugas lain yg mengurus smw"y , seperti tiket , passport dan bla....bla...., Ohh yeah dulu W Cmn Bawa tas jinjing dan Bukan hanya W sendri tapi temn^^ yg lain Jga sama , 
i wonder why if we want to flight to the Arabic country we can't bring suitcase But only small bag ? i don't know why .

   Dan setelah semuanya tlah di urus kita di sruh untuk pegi ke ruang Tunggu pesawat datang V sebln itu tas kita di periksa sama petugas Pt dan ada teman w yg tas"y berat trus di tanya 
Petugas  :   " Kmu bawa apa aja "?! 
Temn w  :  " bawa mangga tipipan agency pak "
petugas   :   " jangn Tidak boleh terllu berat di bawa di pesawat                           !"sini sya sja yg simpan !! (i knew he's lied he just wants to eat those mangoes but we can't do anything 'coz we hadn't any power to say NO so my friend she obeys what he said to her ) kadang petugas itu mentang^^ punya Power so mereka Melakukan SeEnx Mau"y 
  
   Ohh yeah my first flight it was using Emirates airline  and it was quite Big and lucky me , I'm sitting next to the window so i can see the beautiful views from outside , it was amazing. 
 
  Dan setelah pesawat datang dengan rasa berdebarng w Memasuki terowongan tuk menuju ke pesawat dan setalh sampai  pramugrai minta w tuk nunjukin tiket tempat duduk dan dia blng "kanan dan lurus  saja"dan W pada waktu itu tidak terbang sendri , Banyak Tkw^^ lainya yg terbang ke negara arab Dan w tebak itu separo dari pesawat lol Dan kalian bisa banyain sendri Gimna Rame"y 
  

  i said to myself and said Ohh God please Make them silence 'coz they're too noisy and it's so embarrassing ,their talks too loudly
"Hii tempat duduk sya dimna ?!"  Koper taroh dimnaa ?!!!! etc and it seems like I'm at traditional market not on airplane lol 

     Dan setlah kita dapet tempat duduk masih^^ pramugrai menjelaskan gimna cara pke sabuk , tau ada Kejadian yg tidak kita harapkan "What should we'd " 
     
   'coz is my first experience so the all those things on airplane isn't friendly to me and i got confused how to use it,  like i want to watch the video but i don't how  to turn on or  where i should put the headset and fortunately near me is a gud man so he wants to tell me how to use it 

    But had one excited and it's made me afraid of it 
Had our friend and she went to restroom but when she wants to out she didn't know how to open the door and made her screamed and said "Please help me open the door" and lucky her the stewardess helped her out and we just smiling at her and  i said to myself i won't go there 'coz i don't want have the embarrassing moment as she had lol 
      'coz the flight quite long so i can't hold it any longer so with say *bismillah I entered the door But i didn't log it and i did that with faster might be it was not taking for 5 minutes  lol 

and it was my experience but  about you guy's ? 

13 komentar:

  1. Waoowww,....that's amazing experience ,...aku bsa mmbayangno gimna rasanya,hehe......
    Aku mlh blm pernh naik pesawat....:D

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Rasa ne enx Numpak mobil bus Ora atis mbak yu
      Bhahahahahahxox

      i bet oneday you can feels what i felt before and have a nice trip :D
      oleh^^ jangn lupa

      Hapus
    2. Rasa ne enx Numpak mobil bus Ora atis mbak yu
      Bhahahahahahxox

      i bet oneday you can feels what i felt before and have a nice trip :D
      oleh^^ jangn lupa

      Hapus
  2. Nice experience Vi, I miss U.

    BalasHapus
  3. I just wanna say....xixixixixi 😜

    BalasHapus
  4. I just wanna say....xixixixixi 😜

    BalasHapus
  5. hahahahaahaha... aku pertama kali naik pesawat perut mules....aku juga ngerasa jadi orang ndeso banget waktu itu

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Bhahahahahahxox seorang pak anton jga sama ternyata lol

      Hapus
    2. Bhahahahahahxox seorang pak anton jga sama ternyata lol

      Hapus